Monday, March 2, 2009

Really want to be a Heretic

Today Wikipedia featured an article on Vithoba. It's quite interesting actually. He is a Hindu god. The legends are intriguing but at the same time extremely confusing because I have no background and 1/2 of most of the sentences refer to religious texts and deities.

I feel like everything that I have been doing has amounted to nothing. I wanted to do so many things, but my constant lack of commitment has lead many to believe me a flake. I believe I've mentioned this before, but I know that I'm flaky. I know that I am not reliable-- yet at the same time I wish for everyone to trust me. I don't know how my life will play out, but I need to discard these irrational egocentric feelings.

I want to learn. I want to know-- but to what extent?

1 comment:

Christina. said...

I think De Los Reyes is trying to make me not hate her class as much...