Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lack of Inspiration

This week has been really difficult for me. An odd, figure has manifested itself in front of me and I cannot stop. I am addicted to it and it is possibly the trust of the unknown. It's hard to explain, but basically I need to stop. I just realized that I haven't finished my writing piece on liars for the writers club...I need to finish it sometime today. My brain is pretty dead these lonesome days. There are always people around me that can assist me, yet I can't manage to stretch my arms out to ask for help.

I'm a pretty lonely person I guess, but I hate commitment. I'm just really selfish...I don't give anything in return for comfort and I just think about myself and my own problems. *Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Sometimes I really hate myself.

No comments: