Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The irritable feelings

I think that I'm brushing people off a lot lately, it's not a wonderful feeling. I just can't help being pissed off by their existence, and the fact that they are so ridiculously petty and/or stupid. During the night I was imagining what it would be like if I were to die, or if anyone I knew were to die - anyone dear to me, and what would happen to us... Would we just be in an eternal sleep, never regaining consciousness, or would it be like an eternal sleep, and we would wake up as if we were sleeping for several days straight and would we exist somewhere else. I'm afraid, yet terribly curious. Curiosity definitely killed the cat. I have no idea what I'm saying...but how can one predict what will happen? Is there a such thing as the supernatural? How does science explain death?

Today was boring, and event-less. I just hate going to school.

No comments: