Friday, May 2, 2008

Hmmm...bipolar much?

I think I have a bipolar disorder. I'm happy and hyper at one point, and then my mood falls like...walking off a cliff. Awesome simile right there. I think that recently I'm really depressed. I'm not sure what's wrong with me though...I think it's just that I have too much free time on my hands :p. I think that it seems like my friends are drifting away again - and what's sad is that I don't really care that much. I think that we're all getting bored of each other...(well at least of me, and me of them). I don't know them that well, but I know them too well. Living in a city like this is stressful.

1 comment:

Christina. said...

I constantly feel like I'm drifting apart from my friends as well... It's a crappy feeling. Some of them I could honestly live without, or maybe I'm just becoming more and more intolerant. I really don't like people who can't empathize with others' feelings, who are immature and apathetic...

Most of us are getting bored with each other. No wonder I enjoy those short summer programs so much... They're only 5-6 long, barely enough time for everybody to get sick of each other.

I recall at Costco last weekend, seeing this girl from my middle school that I'm constantly seeing in public places, and whispering to myself, "I hate San Francisco."