Thursday, March 13, 2008

Profit

I sold I think six yellow cupcakes (that I mentioned in a previous entry). I made three dollars! What a profit considering that I bought the cake mix for a mere dollar! Yes, I know I'm cheap- I'm Chinese it's in my blood, people like me cannot help it!  Science test was okay. I was late for P.E. thanks to my brother. My mom was late for picking me up. The doctor made us wait half an hour just so that she could check the TB test dot- negative, thank god.

I went to LD practice today, and I sucked really bad! Perry sucked too, so we're even. The girls team lost to Lowell, but the guys won. I'm continuously being annoyed by the rancid smell of the guys when I talk to them. I'm going to start distancing myself...

I am tired. My dad is mad because I didn't finish practicing piano. I'm so tired that my eyes are shutting behind my glasses. Thank got for touch tying ehh?

Ciao

1 comment:

Christina. said...

Hostility, eh? Well I'm known to be quite stingy when I'm annoyed...

Yeah, I'll make sure to check out Anberlin. Sounds like an alternative rock band...