Monday, March 17, 2008

Shit-Fuck-!@#$%^&*()@!#$%^&*(!@#$%^&* [insert more profanity]

Someone stole my ipod. I'm angry. Angry as fuck. It's as if someone insulted me, and they were contradicting themselves. As if someone poked me with a poisonous needle while I was sleeping, never to realize that I'd been poisoned even when I met my demise. I feel like punching people *cough* certain individuals, just being racist...and a mild dislike 
for them prior. My mom and dad are not in any way sympathetic. Their response consisted of, "oh that's too bad, you should have been more careful- it was your fault anyway." I suppose they may be a bit happy considering that I will be all ears when they talk. 

Prior to my unfortunate event I had felt really bad. I didn't feel up to going to fencing, for my stomach was churning with both bad dairy (old cheese) and guilt + sadness of losing my precious green ipod nano. My beautiful, I never even took a photograph of it. There is no record of it's existence...

Worst. Day. of. My. Life.
Except, previous to the event, life was okay- which is why I was ignorant of the terror to come.

Grievously,

Littleleaf

No comments: